i30 Owners Club

2010 FD D4FB Monkey Glands (injector part number query)

OBDream · 36 · 8517

Offline OBDream

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      WA
At this point Craig, with respect, I would prefer not to name the tuner. If after I have it done and am happy with the work and the shop gives me the nod I will post the details for everybody to see. You are welcome to PM me your number and I would be happy to discuss it with you in private as I am always happy to exchange information with people who know what they are talking about.
  • 2010 FD CRDI SLX Hatch, 5sp man, metalic sky blue

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
You can always pm me as it remains private if you wish :) If you want to keep it private for now fair enough though, shall wait and see :goodjob2:

Offline OBDream

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      WA
Ok I have asked for and been given permission to let people know who is doing the work to the turbo. GTurbo in Balcatta, Perth, Western Australia. Everything inside the turbo is custom now. P.S. Maintec in Korea sell a bolt in front mount intercooler kit for the FD. Happy Dayz

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Ok I have asked for and been given permission to let people know who is doing the work to the turbo. GTurbo in Balcatta, Perth, Western Australia. Everything inside the turbo is custom now. P.S. Maintec in Korea sell a bolt in front mount intercooler kit for the FD. Happy Dayz
Very good :goodjob: any spec's after the mod's?

Maintec do nice work, I've got their headers  :)

Offline OBDream

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      WA
Will still be 85Kw and 255nm  because I need to save more for the remap and the ecu will just limit output to factory specs.  Shop says turbo has been built to handle over 30psi.

so it looks like I have made it to second gear!

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal