i30 Owners Club

4 warning lights

Offline Savelli

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Balloch Alexandria. Scotland
Administrator Comment Split from :link: 2009 i30 dashboard background light unstable

I have a problem a bit simular to this I have 4 warning lights that came on at the same time  one is TPMS  the other is ABS  the next is ENGINE MANAGEMENT and the last one is ESP OFF now all I can tell you is when they are on which is all the time at the moment the steering becomes very heavy, I would be more than grateful if anybody can furnish me with any information to what my problem could be here and the best way to sort it.The car is an 07plate Hyundai. I30. 1.6.      71,000. MLS.   Thanks in advance
  • Hyundai. I30. 1600cc. 07plate

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
I have a problem a bit simular to this I have 4 warning lights that came on at the same time  one is TPMS  the other is ABS  the next is ENGINE MANAGEMENT and the last one is ESP OFF now all I can tell you is when they are on which is all the time at the moment the steering becomes very heavy, I would be more than grateful if anybody can furnish me with any information to what my problem could be here and the best way to sort it.The car is an 07plate Hyundai. I30. 1.6.      71,000. MLS.   Thanks in advance
not really the same faults as discussed here however if the steering is heavy I'd start there.  We had one only recently discussed with column replacement sorted out a lot of issue.  Steering column has an angle sensor.  s lot of These items all tie into the vehicles safety and stability systems.  You should start a new thread on your faults
:link: 2010 HYUNDAI I30 STEERING HEAVY EPS & ESP LIGHT OFF ARE SHOWING
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 00:28:38 by tw2005 »
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal