• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
Am not sure of the road rules in left hand drive countries but if that was Aus (and they were on the correct side of the road) it would be car 2... but what does that sign say ?

• 2017 Active PD 2.0, Manual, Black

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Am not sure of the road rules in left hand drive countries but if that was Aus (and they were on the correct side of the road) it would be car 2... but what does that sign say ?

triangle...give way..... ;)

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

I think it is a "traffic merges onto main carriageway" sign.

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia

in oz its give way.... in Europe it is give way...… same as in usa, arabia, turkey.... and a few other countries I have been...….. just checked my photos......also in Japan, China, Indonesia

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach

in oz its give way.... in Europe it is give way...… same as in usa, arabia, turkey.... and a few other countries I have been...….. just checked my photos......also in Japan, China, Indonesia

Giveway signs typically say giveway though............

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia

Giveway signs typically say giveway though............

The drawing is only a caricature of what is happening and it can't write in such a small space of the sign as to what it wants to say, so we can read it......

Offline xiziz

• V.I.P

• se Sweden
      Varmland, Sweden
2,3,1. 2 & 3 are both on a main road(as hinted by the sign at 2), 3 needs to yeld to 2 because oncoming traffic... 1 yelds to both because the are turning onto a main road. Not that complicated, looks like the picture is talen from a swedish book though
  • Ioniq Electric MY2019 88kw

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
2,3,1. 2 & 3 are both on a main road(as hinted by the sign at 2), 3 needs to yeld to 2 because oncoming traffic... 1 yelds to both because the are turning onto a main road. Not that complicated, looks like the picture is talen from a swedish book though

I agree but Neptune reckons that sign (car 2) is a giveway sign.

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
 :lol:  :lol: :rofl: :goodjob:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline neptune

• V.I.P

• au Australia

I agree but Neptune reckons that sign (car 2) is a giveway sign.

NO!...… 2...3.....1 is at the give way sign...…..spent enough driving in Sweden(just got back from there) to know there rules..... :)

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Around here the rules of the road appear not to apply any more.

So it could be

• 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal