i30 Owners Club

2021 i30 N Line Rear LED Upgrade

Offline vargeeza

• 1st Gear

• QLD, Australia
Hello all,

Recently picked up a 2021 i30 N Line and want to replace the rear indicators, reverse lights and the numberplate lights to LEDs. I understand I need CANBUS LEDs but getting confused with the various types of bulbs. I know the indicators and reverse lights are T20 bulbs and the numberplate lights are T10s, but not sure about screw size etc that fit the PD i30.

I found some options...if someone can advise me on whether these would fit that would be great. FYI I live in Australia in case you want to recommend anything.

Reverse lights: :link: T20 W21W 7443 7440 Daytime Running Light Globe LED Reverse Light Error Free 2PCS | eBay
Rear indicators: :link: AUXITO 2X 12V T20 7443 W21W Car Side Light LED Indicator Globes Amber Parking | eBay
Numberplate lights: :link: 2x T10 LED AUXITO "NEW" Interior, Parker Light, Number Plate Light Globe 6000K | eBay

I did consider buying a LED conversion kit from the few local tuning companies but the price seems unreasonable and they charge for shipping. So trying to do my homework and buy from eBay to save some $.

Thanks in advance.

• 2021 i30 N Line

Offline BrendonL

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      East Maitland
The PD i30 actually uses BAU15S bulbs for the indicators and t15 for the reverse. I have some auxito ones for the reverse lights and they work quite well. I had the auxito leds for the indicators as well but found them to be to bright so changed to the ones from iilumo.
  • 2019 i30 go, manual, white

Offline vargeeza

• 1st Gear

• QLD, Australia

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal