i30 Owners Club

My Shine Red FD I30 Trophy

Offline 1ST_PLACE_TROPHY

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Hi I'm Jack Gough from Australia and am new to this forum.

I've recently had the privilege of coming into ownership one of these sought after vehicles.

Being the rare Trophy model, it scored all the desirable equipment, including rear spoiler, warm charcoal coloured alloys (which I think contrast beautifully against that Shine Red duco) and cruise control.

Car was a single owner vehicle and has been meticulously maintained throughout its life.

Plan is to use it as a daily driver for a while, then put it away for safe keeps as a future collectable.

• Hyundai I30

Offline sundiz

• Technical Advisor

• fi Finland
      Helsinki
Paint work seems to be in good shape. Red usually don't handle the sun very well. Mine is all busted up. Clear coat peeling etc.
I don't know if it is a glare, camera or is the interior dirty like it looks in the picture?
  • i30 cw 1.6crdi -08

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome Jack,

Great to hear you are quite smitten with your i30 Trophy edition. Yes they were/are great value.

Now as a co-founder of this site and owner of 4 different versions I'm a huge fan of the i30. Unfortunately though i doubt if any model will ever be a collectable.

My pick of the series 1 FD model would be a manual mid spec Crdi CW (wagon) but even then unless it was some special edition with only delivery miles on it, would you get much over the regular asking price.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Neat looking car :goodjob2:

I agree with Dazzler that it’ll never be a collectible, possibly the first off the line i30N might be worth something one day but they made to many of them. 

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal