Meh, let's see what happens....
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• KIA Niro 2 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
I see that your choice of maps colours are Milk, Cafe, Latte and Mocha - the same as my KIA Niro.

It is a diabolic step backwards from the 2019 maps which I, and many KIA owners, have complained to KIA customer services about.

The colours are muddy and side roads indistinct.  You need a magnifying glass to read road names and the feint and narrow orange or red line at the side of the road to show traffic is hardly visible even at maximum magnification.

My 2019 maps were crisp, well defined with lots of contrast and road names much more visible. Also traffic was shown with wide orange or red chevrons on the affected roads which were easy to see at all magnifications. It was possible to zoom out and easily see traffic conditions over a wide area. It's now impossible.

• 2017 KIA Niro 2 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Online Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
I have an SD card prepared for the trial - I'll see how it goes this weekend. Hopefully, the OEM card can be used to regress should I need it to.
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
Thanks very useful - my local dealer couldnt be bothered to do an update at service (to be fair it does take a long time).
I have the version that uses maps from android auto - but this looks like it will update the firmware in the head unit.

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I've got a downloaded update on USB for Elena's PD, but she's never making the time to make it happen. I don't think she cares.
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal