i30 Owners Club

Skyline weakness

Offline geemeister

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

In my intro I said I've had half a dozen skylines over the years. This one I've had for the last 18 years and unlikely to sell.. Made by SVD in 1989 it was one of only 200 made.
  • i30 sr

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Wow! That is an awesome example of that model. Haven't seen one of those in the flesh for years. They were an excellent car in their day.

My Eldest Daughter Ashley and her Husband had a pair of immaculate R34's at one stage. Ash recently swapped her Yellow one to a Focus ST, but the SIL still has his white one with only about 80,000 kms on it. Very schmick.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline geemeister

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Yeah I do like the shape of the R34 but the R31 has that boxy shape that I just adore. This one has engine mods over the standard Skyline from the factory. lumpy cam, extractors, ECU mods, exhaust and Bilstein suspension. Compared to todays cars even the SR has more power than this Ha Ha, 140kw and 270Nm from 3 litres to the SRs 150kw and 265Nm.
  • i30 sr

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Very nice. Loved the Silho optioned ones. 1/200 keeper for life. On or close to Club Plates ?
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline geemeister

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
Looking to put on club plates early next year as she'll be 30 yrs old then.
  • i30 sr

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal