i30 Owners Club

i30 Fastback Genuine back parking sensors?

Kruu · 5 · 1633

Offline Kruu

• 1st Gear

• hr Croatia
Hi there,

I was wondering is it possible to order genuine(OEM) parking sensors for i30 Fastback? I dont have it on my model, and would like them to be OEM. Would like to have info of distance on dashboard, not just the bip sound. So I think I need all the wiring, sensors, module, and then integrate that with car.

Thanks
  • i30 Fastback

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :wttc:

I would assume any i30 PD OEM rear sensors would work on the fastback. I would try a couple of different Hyundai dealers first. Let them know you are shopping around. I assume you want a supply and fit? Make sure the quoted price includes colour coding the sensors to match your car.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Kruu

• 1st Gear

• hr Croatia
Thank you.

Sure thing, I was first thinking to ask here. To have some parts number maybe.

I found that this supplier has sensor that integrates with vihacle, but for now it does not support hyundai in terms of showing info on dashboard, maybe in future.

:link: Compatibility | Digi4Park
  • i30 Fastback

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Gerard @tw2005 our super parts sleuth, might be able to find a part number, but I don't think rear sensors have been a common post purchase add on mentioned on here.

I agree OEM would be your best option, that's where the dealer comes in. They are usually not cheap. i was quoted around A$600 to add front sensors to my PD SR model. They were aftermarket I think and a sample fitted to another PD demo didn't work well so I decided against it. I'm not trying to discourage you though, just pointing out it probably won't be cheap. My SR model has rear sensors as standard and they work very well.

Definitely worth having even with a reversing camera.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Kruu

• 1st Gear

• hr Croatia
So if someone could get electric scheme of the original fastback sensors, and the module for it?

Would like to get parts from crashed Fastback and fit original parkign sensors. Also to get a dashboard graphic interface of the sensors.

Thx
  • i30 Fastback

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal