i30 Owners Club

Interior wrapping

Offline JacobT89

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
If there is anyone from Brisbane, Australia on here? Does anyone know a place that does quality interior wrap?

I’m going to attempt to do it myself, since you can’t damage the interior doing it, but just in case I stuff it up and decide to pay someone to do it, I wanted to know if anyone from Brisbane knows a place that do quality jobs.

I want to wrap some of the dash, like the middle of it diamond red, and arm rest and door handle of the door trims, plus the centre console.

Any tips on which wrap I should go for? Tips and tricks on easier ways to do it?

Any help would be appreciated.
  • 2018 PD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 2.0L, Auto, Red

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Jacob,

We have 11,500+ members worldwide but not a lot of active members in Brisbane itself. So the chances of local recommendations are slim (hopefully I'm proven wrong!)

In the meantime, google and YouTube are your friends.

There would literally be thousands of videos on YouTube with tips and tricks on DIY vinyl wrap.

I believe 3M and Avery are two of the better films but again a quick google will tell you that.

Also use google to find convenient Vinyl Wrap experts and then check their google (or other reviews)

If they have one or two bad reviews out of many don't be too concerned (it is near impossible to make everyone happy) You are looking for a trend. I usually work from the highest rated downwards until I find a tradesman that is convenient and affordable and easy to communicate with. 

If you are a bit of a DIYer and you have plenty of time I don't think it is too hard.

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal