i30 Owners Club

Technical Advice and Advisors and use of Search engine.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Over the last few years we have been fortunate enough to have the free (volunteer) help of a couple of experienced self employed i30 mechanical experts.

One of them appears to have permanently left the fold (although always welcome to return) and the other @nzenigma hasn't been on for a week. May Gary is just busy and we will see him again soon.

Anyway, I thought it might be a good time to bring up this point.

As much as we appreciate them and would prefer them both to remain and actively help our members with problems that arise, don't forget there is a lot (actually huge amounts) of information contained in this site on just about every possible thing that can go wrong with virtually any version and model or series of i30.

So still post your questions in the appropriate sections but don't forget to search various key terms in our search engine at the top of the page. In some cases we will try and help with your searches as there can be a bit of a knack to it.

As a co-founder of this site I want to see it continue to prosper and it would be a shame if all the great info on here wasn't being used to its fullest extent.

• 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal