i30 Owners Club

Aussie pricing and spec changes revealed for 2021 update.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Some interesting decisions as far as variants and features, plus some significant price hikes. However,  there are some extra features included in most cases for the extra money.

:link: 2021 Hyundai i30 hatch pricing and specs detailed: Cost of entry for Mazda 3 and Toyota Corolla rival goes up by thousands with facelift - Car News |
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline druggist

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney

• Hyundai i30 SX CRDi 1.6 manual CW 2010 MY11
Sad to see the diesel go, so happy with mine 5.3L/100km and still going strong at 280K km

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
We get a 1.5TDI Petrol with a 48V hybrid system coupled with 159PS in this years N-Line.

I dont do so much mileage now since covid so cant really justify buying the new one.

Cant help feeling my next car mght be electric.  I like the look of the VW ID.3

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

We get a 1.5TDI Petrol with a 48V hybrid system coupled with 159PS in this years N-Line.

I dont do so much mileage now since covid so cant really justify buying the new one.

Cant help feeling my next car mght be electric.  I like the look of the VW ID.3
That's interesting. Because I'm a dirty gadabout I still seem to be running up the kilometres, so glad i drive a hybrid. I've managed to clock up 38,000 kms in 13 months and expect that to be 45 by Christmas with some tripping around planned. They need to sort range and price before i would trade my hybrid on an EV.

Offline asdetail

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      gold coast
wouldn't seem to be enough of an upgrade to warrant purchase over my 2019 n-line dct, looks the same, seems the biggest change is the price.
  • 2019 i30 n-line dct

Offline Aussie Keith

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Fitzgibbon, QLD
    • Keith and Joan's Gallery
A frag under 40k seems excessive for the n-line premium. The Golf Highline MK7 on runout is slightly less and arguably better equipped if slightly less powerful. Its a bold move to bump the price up as they have.

And a shame the diesel is no longer available in the hatch. Legendary engine to be sure.
  • i30 CRDi Elite auto (sleek silver)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

A frag under 40k seems excessive for the n-line premium. The Golf Highline MK7 on runout is slightly less and arguably better equipped if slightly less powerful. Its a bold move to bump the price up as they have.

And a shame the diesel is no longer available in the hatch. Legendary engine to be sure.

True although Hyundai do have a habit of discounting more than some other brands

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal