i30 Owners Club

Yet Another 3D Print for the i30

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Not satisfied with the wooden charging phone holder I built and had been using for several months - because it sat high enough to expose the phone to a lot of sun - I now have a fully printed recharging holder in black ABS, same material as the dashboard. This one features an array of pin holes for placing wire through them as anchor hooks for your air vent. Happy days!

:link: STL file Universal iPhone11 Car Mount・3D print object to download・Cults
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline TerryT

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW
I dips my hat to you, mate.  I am not up on this 3D printing stuff so will have to do some googling. 

My wife says I am barely able to operate a toaster so I'm not sure it will be my thing.   
  • 2018 i30 PD SR Auto 1.6 Turbo Hatch (Sparkling Metal)

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
I dips my hat to you, mate.  I am not up on this 3D printing stuff so will have to do some googling. 

My wife says I am barely able to operate a toaster so I'm not sure it will be my thing.
:lol: It's not rocket science, Terry. I'm teaching kids to use the software and design their own ideas, then print them.
Any time you're up for it, I'll post you a bunch of links for might very well be your next hobby! :winker:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline TerryT

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Sydney, NSW

:lol: It's not rocket science, Terry. I'm teaching kids to use the software and design their own ideas, then print them.
Any time you're up for it, I'll post you a bunch of links for might very well be your next hobby! :winker:

Thanks for that offer, appreciated.   When and if my brain says 3D printing sounds like my next mission in life I will get in touch.  ;)
  • 2018 i30 PD SR Auto 1.6 Turbo Hatch (Sparkling Metal)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal