Author Topic: ECU repair - documentation and schematics needed  (Read 277 times)

• mk Macedonia
ECU repair - documentation and schematics needed
« January 10, 2018, 17:30:03 »
I wan't to try to diagnose and repair the ECU control module (39112-2B100 Kefico 33G Licence Bosch) but I don't know where to find useful documentation and schematics.
I suspect that the problem is in ADC circuitry which provides 5V to ECT-sensor signal line, so this documentation would be necessary for any diagnostics.

Thanks!

• 2009 FD 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.4lt, Manual, Grey

• au Australia
    Ipswich
Re: ECU repair - documentation and schematics needed
« Reply #1 : January 10, 2018, 19:03:25 »
I wan't to try to diagnose and repair the ECU control module (39112-2B100 Kefico 33G Licence Bosch) but I don't know where to find useful documentation and schematics.
I suspect that the problem is in ADC circuitry which provides 5V to ECT-sensor signal line, so this documentation would be necessary for any diagnostics.

Thanks!

Without meaning to sound rude I think you are dreaming. Even Hyundai most likely won't have this.
  • 2008 i30 SLX CRDi Auto, 2010 i30CW SLX CRDi Auto. 2008 i30 CRDi SX manual, Welly

« Reply #2 : January 11, 2018, 10:22:49 »
Without meaning to sound rude I think you are dreaming. Even Hyundai most likely won't have this.

Yes, I know it is restricted material. However, I've heard some rumors that there are certain "sites" (russian or something) that provide complete car service manuals.  So I thought that someone might have such experience :)

• Use it or lose it!
  • au Australia
    Melbourne
  • Callsign GUNZ
    • Professional Biography
« Reply #3 : January 11, 2018, 18:00:00 »
I would guess you'd have better success finding a second healthy module from a wreck and doing comparisons, just because detailed information will be practically impossible to find.
  • Frugal Firty: 09 HyperSilver 5sp SLX CRDi /bodykit/cammirror/dashcam/GPS

« Reply #4 : January 12, 2018, 03:09:54 »
I would guess you'd have better success finding a second healthy module from a wreck and doing comparisons, just because detailed information will be practically impossible to find.

Yes, that's another option, and I'm currently looking for second healthy module. But in that case, I guess it would be enough to clone data from my module to the new one. If that works, then I will have more time afterwards to repair the old module by comparing it with the working one.

Thanks!