i30 Owners Club

Dead backup camera

kman · 15 · 5454

Offline kman

• 2nd Gear
Have a 2013 i30cw.  The backup camera recently died, and the dealer quoted 4,200 NOK to replace it. (More than $500.)  Korean Auto Parts quoted me an even higher price.  I see cheap ones on eBay, but I assume they don't show the correct guidelines when backing up.  (This is a fixed camera, not the one where the logo moves to reveal the camera.)

Is there a place to get a less expensive OEM replacement?

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
This is the same mirror as mine and also used by Hyundai here in vehicles that don't have factory emblem camera :link: HYUNDAI i30 PREMIUM OEM REVERSING CAMERA REPLACEMENT REAR VIEW MIRROR | eBay

You'll have to have a search around for your area though as they don't post to your location unfortunately.

Offline kman

• 2nd Gear
Mine is not the one that displays in the mirror, but in the central console display.  I assume it's a different camera?

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
If it's just the camera alone you need then something like this :link: 'Smart Parking Assist System Rear View Reversing Cam HD Universal CCD Reverse | eBay

A picture of the camera you have would be helpful in tracking down a suitable replacement :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 16:37:46 by CraigB »

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
4,200 NOK
Some extra detail can be handy, like 2013 i30CW? Is that FD or GD series. Over here we know CW as the FD series but in GD it was known as Tourer.

Any photos.  I can work out Norway

SO you sayed it's fixed but not the one that hides behind the logo.

SO, is this an FD i30CW then?

I got this for the GD series , no joy yet for FD

95760-A5010

• i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline kman

• 2nd Gear
Well, I have to figure out how to get the darn thing out.  I was hoping to buy one that came with instructions!  :)

The vehicle looks like the Tourer in the above photos. 

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Well, I have to figure out how to get the darn thing out.  I was hoping to buy one that came with instructions!  :)

The vehicle looks like the Tourer in the above photos.

So it's a GD series Touer, does that mean the camera is the one behind the logo? Just that you said fixed and it was not

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Wow, this number $650 AUD 95760A5030

or 2,823.11NOK @ Koraps

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
crazy quantity of part numbers

95760A6150, maybe this is it

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
2013 model, what's the warranty in Norway? 5 years?

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

Offline kman

• 2nd Gear
Warranty is 5 years, but it expired last September.  The camera is fixed, and mounted next to the lift indent on the tailgate.  I think you nailed it with that Atracco model!  Thank you so much for the help!!

guest9517
To the best of my knowledge, the motorized camera was designed for the hatchback, so dont believe it will fit a wagon.

If you go here: :link: ??????? HYUNDAI you can insert your VIN & then find out which partnumber was fitted on your car.

Warranty is 5 years, but it expired last September.  The camera is fixed, and mounted next to the lift indent on the tailgate.  I think you nailed it with that Atracco model!  Thank you so much for the help!!

Offline kman

• 2nd Gear
That's a very useful site -- thanks!  The part number I need is 95760-A6100, but having trouble locating it.  Is there a way to find out if there are alternate part numbers that will work?

guest9517
95760-A6100

Should be same used on Kia Ceed CW´s.

You might persuade this guy to send it to you: :link: Camera Hyundai I30 95760-A6100 | eBay

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal