i30 Owners Club

PD lane keep assist

Getjet · 5 · 3704

Offline Getjet

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
Hello, I recently picked up a PD SR and am really enjoying the upgrade from my previous car.
That aside, one thing that I’m finding is that the lane keep assist keeps pushing me closer to the passenger side white line. Can this be adjusted somehow?
  • PD SR

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hello, I recently picked up a PD SR and am really enjoying the upgrade from my previous car.
That aside, one thing that I’m finding is that the lane keep assist keeps pushing me closer to the passenger side white line. Can this be adjusted somehow?

Welcome! Yes, turn it off!  :snigger:

I turned my LDW and LDA off as I find them annoying and makes it feel like the car is tramlining. I doubt very much it can be adjusted. :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Yes you can turn it off :D

Quote from: Dazzler
I doubt very much it can be adjusted.

On my Ioniq I can choose between LKA and ALKA (active) which is so severe it virtually steers the car when there are tramlines present :scared:
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline MIY

• 2nd Gear

• ro Romania
      Pitesti
It can’t be adjusted. In town I keep it off, but I use it on highway, as I find it very cozy, along with the cruise control.
  • 2017 i30 1.4 T-GDI

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
It can’t be adjusted. In town I keep it off, but I use it on highway, as I find it very cozy, along with the cruise control.

I might try the LKA again on the highway sometime, as I do tend to wander a bit...

Can I have the lane keeping assist on without the warning chimes going off?  :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal