i30 Owners Club

Oil Cooler Replacement i30 2009 1.6crdi

chrisnka · 35 · 11315

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
It's crazy the price difference. It does say upto 2 weeks for delivery, we don't have time to wait unfortunately but I will definitely keep this site in mind as we are going to need a new clutch soon. Might be a bit more costly.

Thanks for the information though its invaluable
It's always worth a comparison, bulky items may not work out as great, I believe the OEM was Valeo
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
It's crazy the price difference. It does say upto 2 weeks for delivery, we don't have time to wait unfortunately but I will definitely keep this site in mind as we are going to need a new clutch soon. Might be a bit more costly.

Thanks for the information though its invaluable

Obviously, cooler still at the 'testing centre' (at the back of the workshop) means you aint getting the car back without a bill.

This leak is rare. While tw has commented on the plastic part, from my experience, they are common to Euro cars including German brands like Opel and BMW. The likelihood of a 2nd hand one being a dud is slight.

You may want to search here for info on the diesel clutch and find  cheap repairer, before you put your head in another noose.

Yorkshire's back street repairers don't have feel good frontages that YOU pay for. They are often more capable and compliant mechanics than at the high overhead main street operations. The only difference, backstreet, is that you have to wipe your own bum when you use their 1800's thunder box toilet.   :twisted:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline chrisnka

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Huddersfield
She's all done and back home. Costly learning experience but at least its done.

Thank you for all your help.

• 2009 Hyundai i30 1.6 Comfort CRDI

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
She's all done and back home. Costly learning experience but at least its done.

Thank you for all your help.
A fine looking specimen indeed.  :goodjob2:
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Does look good. We appreciate your reply. Best wishes.G.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal