i30 Owners Club

TAXI!

tw2005 · 20 · 2993

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
A rare sight. I wonder if the boys in blue have Roadside Assist?

• i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Probably got a camera in the rear window taking pics of drivers taking pics of car on the truck ! !  :rofl:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I was surprised to see it was a Hyundai. I was expecting a Holden badge or something...  :undecided:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
There's nothing wrong with that Sonata - the police are just trying to save fuel :P
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
If true to form, the cameras in the tunnel will read hyundai's rego, and bill the cops (pun?) for the trip.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
On our last trip to Wagga, I saw an un-marked Santa Fe with the red and blue lights going in the windows,  with a uniformed officer at the wheel.  He had one pulled over, busy doing the paperwork when I snuck past.

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
They have been using Hyundai's in QLD for a couple of years.
I think diesel iload ?? and Merc vans for the speed camera.
Mate tells me they die because they spend all day idling with AC on. You guessed it. DPF clogs up.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Mate tells me they die because they spend all day idling with AC on. You guessed it. DPF clogs up.
Gee, you think they would have the ideal reason to give it a good fang at least once a day. "Last task of the day - clean the pdf out "  :lol:

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Not very bright are they. But with the amount of revenue each Van brings, who gives a shit, right?

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
On our last trip to Wagga, I saw an un-marked Santa Fe with the red and blue lights going in the windows,  with a uniformed officer at the wheel.  He had one pulled over, busy doing the paperwork when I snuck past.
A weeeeeee bit dry laddy.

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
A weeeeeee bit dry laddy.

It sure is  :disapp:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
At least you can SEE it, not like the view when I tried landing in Canberra and was turned back to a fruitless 6 hour wait in Sydney due to fires. It's been a horrendous summer, to state the obvious. :disapp:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
At least you can SEE it, not like the view when I tried landing in Canberra and was turned back to a fruitless 6 hour wait in Sydney due to fires. It's been a horrendous summer, to state the obvious. :disapp:
Our Kate ducked down here from Canberra as a surprise for Anita's birthday next week.  Last time , New Years, it was the fires and now :

This on Brown mtn this arvo. Marvelous what 100mm of rain during the week will do. Explosive expert coming tomorrow morning to do the business.  She now heads back via Batemans Bay as the back roads to Bombala(;thatvshe took last time) are closed due to fire and flood damage. Has to go back, flies to Melbourne  0630 Monday  for work.   :crazy1:

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
I got ya covered

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Our Kate ducked down here from Canberra as a surprise for Anita's birthday next week.  Last time , New Years, it was the fires and now :

This on Brown mtn this arvo. Marvelous what 100mm of rain during the week will do. Explosive expert coming tomorrow morning to do the business.  She now heads back via Batemans Bay as the back roads to Bombala(;thatvshe took last time) are closed due to fire and flood damage. Has to go back, flies to Melbourne  0630 Monday  for work.   :crazy1:
I'd hate to bump into the creature that dropped that pair  :crazy1:

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

This on Brown mtn this arvo. Marvelous what 100mm of rain during the week will do. Explosive expert coming tomorrow morning to do the business.
Holy crap :scared: thankfully they didn't drop on a car :Ouch:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :Shocked:  :whsaid: :crazy1:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Doggie 1

• V.I.P
  • Doggie Connoisseur

• au Australia
      Perth

• 2019 PD2 Go Petrol, Manual. 30,000 kms.

This on Brown mtn this arvo. Marvelous what 100mm of rain during the week will do. Explosive expert coming tomorrow morning to do the business.

Maybe they did.  :scared:
  • Tertius the i30

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD

Maybe they did.  :scared:

Maybe on two cars.  :scared: :scared:

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
 :lol: no cars involved,
 just a couple of surprises for 2 drivers  :Shocked: :eek: 💩
No doubt a lot of  rocks & trees will be checked out now
Ironstone boulders, very hard, too much thumping to use big jack hammer on a trax.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal