Comedy cars that could be wise investments:

eye30 · 2 · 1381

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Comedy cars that could be wise investments: Eric Morecambe's Jensen Interceptor and Only Fools and Horses Reliant three-wheeler up for grabs

Eric Morecambe's 1968 Jensen Interceptor coupe - which he bought new - is at auction for the first timeIt has been fully restored after being bought by Silverstone Auctions in 2014 for £28,400

Expected to sell for £110,000 next month, it is the very car the comedy star suffered a heart attack driving

Reliant Regal that appeared in 2001 Only Fools and Horses episode 'If They Could See Us Now' to be sold without reserve at the same Birmingham auction 

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5007993/The-comedy-cars-wise-investments.html
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
The Jensen Interceptor was certainly an impressive car in it's day. My Mum and Stepdad had a car dealership when I was a teenager (mainly VW and Volvo, but they were the agents for the Jensen Interceptor for a short period. The best part was they had one in the showroom for a while. I don't think they sold many. Would have been too expensive for most Taswegians in those days I would imagine.  :crazy1:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal