Hello from Dazzler

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hello to members old and new.

As one of the co-founders of this site way back in early 2008, I'm very pleased it's still ticking over albeit at a slower pace.

Our Facebook page has pinched a bit of the glory.

I used to make about a quarter of all the posts on the site and the club/forum has certainly had a massive effect on my life in times gone past. Giving me some great friends all over Australia and in some foreign lands as well.

Not being one to let the grass grow under my feet I've recently separated from my 3rd wife, put my house on the market for a sizeable sum, met my 4th and hopefully final wife. Registered a couple of new business names. I've also obtained my first ever passport which i hope to be able to use in the next few months and have plans in place to relocate 300 kilometres further south.  So unfortunately time on here has been limited.

A big thank you to Shambles and the moderators for keeping things running smoothly.

Take care everyone.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline aullah

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Lancashire
Hi Dazzler,

Sorry to hear about your ex-wives situation, must be a terrible ordeal each time. I feel for you and I'm sure we're all collectively here on this community to support you during your difficult times. If it's any consolation (slightly humorously) my grandfather got married 4 times too and his 4th is his current/final (for over 30 years and counting).  :)

Sounds like you're doing well with your business ventures too, and all the best of luck with those. 👍

I've been browsing this forum for over a year before actually registering, and I've noticed myself browsing and posting more frequently during the pandemic (especially when stuck in quarantine/lockdown).

Thank you for everything you've given this community.  :D
  • Hyundai i30 (FD)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Hi Dazzler,

Sorry to hear about your ex-wives situation, must be a terrible ordeal each time. I feel for you and I'm sure we're all collectively here on this community to support you during your difficult times. If it's any consolation (slightly humorously) my grandfather got married 4 times too and his 4th is his current/final (for over 30 years and counting).  :)

Sounds like you're doing well with your business ventures too, and all the best of luck with those. 👍

I've been browsing this forum for over a year before actually registering, and I've noticed myself browsing and posting more frequently during the pandemic (especially when stuck in quarantine/lockdown).

Thank you for everything you've given this community.  :D

Thank you for that. Fortunately the first separation was mutual.. the marriage had run its course.. The 2nd was a mid life crisis. She was 21, I was 40.. fun while it lasted, but she was a drama queen looking for a sperm donor. Far better off without her.

Number three was my decision. Ereconcilable difference partly due to me having Parkinson's and the drugs used to treat it.

Mrs. Bailey number 4 is 40 in May, I'm 65 in October.. a few people have tried to wipe the smile off my face but nobody has succeeded yet.   :happydance:  :mrgreen:

Offline aullah

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Lancashire
Thank you for that. Fortunately the first separation was mutual.. the marriage had run its course.. The 2nd was a mid life crisis. She was 21, I was 40.. fun while it lasted, but she was a drama queen looking for a sperm donor. Far better off without her.

Number three was my decision. Ereconcilable difference partly due to me having Parkinson's and the drugs used to treat it.

Mrs. Bailey number 4 is 40 in May, I'm 65 in October.. a few people have tried to wipe the smile off my face but nobody has succeeded yet.   :happydance:  :mrgreen:

Ah, sorry to hear you have Parkinson's! I hope for the best for you with the condition. It sure has affected some of the best of us in our time, including the likes of Muhammed Ali and Freddie Roach. You must be quite the fighter yourself to live with the condition. :D

Seems like you've been doing pretty well with the ladies. :mrgreen:

Congratulations on meeting your current partner. I'm glad no one has been able to take the smile away from you, and I'm sure the same is true for your partner too. 🥂
  • Hyundai i30 (FD)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Ah, sorry to hear you have Parkinson's! I hope for the best for you with the condition. It sure has affected some of the best of us in our time, including the likes of Muhammed Ali and Freddie Roach. You must be quite the fighter yourself to live with the condition. :D

Seems like you've been doing pretty well with the ladies. :mrgreen:

Congratulations on meeting your current partner. I'm glad no one has been able to take the smile away from you, and I'm sure the same is true for your partner too. 🥂

Thanks again, your kind words are appreciated.

Sitting is my nemesis, so I do everything to stay active, often exceed 20,000 steps a day.

I am fortunate in that I can afford multiple massages every week and these help a lot.

Infact and type of stimulation seems to help. Visual, physical etc.. so just do a lot of stuff to keep busy and I'm having a pretty good run keeping the symptoms at bay.

I also havec a red light therapy hat. :victory:

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal