Ultra Car Unveiled!

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
MEET CHAOS: THE WORLD'S FIRST 'ULTRACAR' WITH A STAGGERING 3,000-HP OUTPUT

Greek automaker Spyros Panopolous Automotive (SP Automotive) teased what it is calling the world's first "ultracar," an internal combustion vehicle with a staggering 3,000-horsepower output, a report from DesignBoom explains.

:link: Meet Chaos: The World's First 'Ultracar' With a Staggering 3,000-HP Output
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
The 3000hp model is only $14.3 million :faint:
Only!

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Fascinating :scared:

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey

• england England
      Manchester City centre

• Curmudgeon
Oh yes, that is just what I need to do my grocery shopping and other trips around the 'hood'.  At the weekend I can lend it to alan so that he will have a way to give his lovely wife a real thrill, in the absence of any other way  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :victory: :victory:

Online The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
... in the absence of any other way
  :rofl: :victory:

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Oh yes, that is just what I need to do my grocery shopping and other trips around the 'hood'.  At the weekend I can lend it to alan so that he will have a way to give his lovely wife a real thrill, in the absence of any other way  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :victory: :victory:

@asathorny  :goodjob: :snigger: Asa  - I'll have you know that it's thrill enough to awake in the morning and find you are still breathing.  There is no way we could get in or out of that car it's far too low.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Ratmick

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Macedon Ranges, VIC

@asathorny  :goodjob: :snigger: Asa  - I'll have you know that it's thrill enough to awake in the morning and find you are still breathing.  There is no way we could get in or out of that car it's far too low.

Pretty sure all you'd need to do Alan is lie on the road in front of the car (heads facing the car, face-up) and engaging the 'auto-load' feature...which involves the car moving forward slowly, gently gathering you and your good wife through the large scoops at the front and depositing you in the driver and passenger seats...

...getting out can be tricky though.
  • 2021 PD.4 5 Door N-Line Hatch, Petrol 1.6l Turbo, 6sp Manual, Fluidic Metal

Offline Greyhound

• 3rd Gear

• gb United Kingdom

...engaging the 'auto-load' feature...which involves the car moving forward slowly, gently gathering you and your good wife through the large scoops at the front

Does that work for sleeping policemen (AKA speed humps)?
Looking at side view, I suspect it will otherwise be beached if attempting to go over any lump or bump >24.5mm

Maybe there is a "off-road" raised suspension mode available at a modest extra cost.
  • i30 PD 2020 1.0 T-GDi

Offline Ratmick

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Macedon Ranges, VIC

...engaging the 'auto-load' feature...which involves the car moving forward slowly, gently gathering you and your good wife through the large scoops at the front

Does that work for sleeping policemen (AKA speed humps)?
Looking at side view, I suspect it will otherwise be beached if attempting to go over any lump or bump >24.5mm

Maybe there is a "off-road" raised suspension mode available at a modest extra cost.

Maybe a little team of people forge ahead of you on the day's planned route and leave ramps at speed humps, or suggest alternate routes to avoid them...

It really is an unusable totally impractical toy for the nouveau riche that have no taste and maybe their own dead flat private racetrack...
  • 2021 PD.4 5 Door N-Line Hatch, Petrol 1.6l Turbo, 6sp Manual, Fluidic Metal

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal