• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid

Offline Phil №❶

• Top Gear
  • Loco, most of the time!

• au Australia
      Mos Eisley, South Australia
Living in a country where freedom of religion is the right of the people, is something our ancestors have fought and paid dearly for.

Unfortunately, this "religion" does not tolerate the existence any other religion, which makes all followers who subscribe to this, "religious fanatics" and they need to be outlawed. One of the fundamental problems with this religion is the so called religious right to govern the population through opression, fear and violence, this is not how I would want to live. :fum:
  • 2008 SX CRDi Auto White (Lila)[hr]2010 SLX CRDi Auto Red (Ruby)

Offline FatBoy

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Cygnet, Tasmania
True Muslims believe in the same God that Christians do, they just call Him, Allah. They even call Christians and Jews "Children of the Book". They believe in Jesus but call him a Prophet, not the son of God. They do not believe in the Holy Trinity as to them there can only be one God.

There are extremists in every religion, who want to kill everybody that doesn't follow their religion (Northern Ireland anybody?). It is sad that people want to hurt and kill one another because they believe that their imaginary friend is better than another person's imaginary friend. After all, they all can't be right, can they?

Protesting about this video, and violently protesting, has only made me want to watch it, and made it's presence known to the world. Protesters in Sydney even admitted to not having seen the film, but hating it's content.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:53:00 by FatBoy »

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal