i30 Owners Club

Problem with cold start hyundai i30 cw 1.6 crdi 2009

Sax · 5 · 10621

Offline Sax

• 1st Gear

• cs Serbia
 In August of this year, I bought a Hyundai i30 cw, 1.6 crdi, 90 hp, 2009. It burned a little harder, but the seller said that it was because the car had been parked longer and driven less, the battery was under warranty. However, this continued with me, the starter was made because it was slower (it changed brushes and bushings, rotor bearing), it worked better but still fired from the 2nd time. Checked fuel pressure and pump on diagnostics, everything is ok, there are no errors and parameters are ok, heaters removed and checked, everything works. As the weather is colder now, it starts from the 3rd time and it always happens when the engine cools down, it starts hot on the tooth. I didn't mention that it jerks a little at 1500 rpm, it doesn't matter if it's 2nd, 3rd or 4th speed, always at 1500 rpm. Is there anyone who drives the same model with that engine and had such a problem 🤔?

• Hyundai i30 cw

Offline Sax

• 1st Gear

• cs Serbia
Paul King, I think it's but it's not. Today I going to service, it's can be the pump for petrol or some injector, he tell me that when we talking.

Poslato sa JNY-LX1 pomoću Tapatoka

• Hyundai i30 cw

Offline Ammo

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Coventry
If engine turns over on the starter Ok,but just will not fire up.Try using Comma Diesel Magic (or similar) to clean out the fuel delivery/injection system. It has worked very well for me in past when car becomes sluggish or starts cold stalling etc.
  • Hyundai i30 1.6 CRDi (116bhp) Style

Offline Sax

• 1st Gear

• cs Serbia
I solve the problems...the problems are where the starter and engine mountings-rear and front

Poslato sa JNY-LX1 pomoću Tapatoka

• Hyundai i30 cw

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal