i30 Owners Club

Looking to buy I30 for daughter

Zoom · 4 · 2548

Offline Zoom

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Dandenong, Melbourne
Hi all!

Its been a while since I posted. Everything looks new and shiny! We still have the I30 Premium in immaculate condition. Have added a Tuscon turbo with dual clutch to the collection, and am looking at an I30 for my daughter.  Looking to spend around $AU 14k. Noticed the prices have shot up a lot in the last year or so. That price range is showing 2013-2015 standard models with 100,000+ km.

What should I look out for? Should I get one under 100,000 km or over? Should I lift my price range? I figure getting one over, means that the major service with timing belt is done. All comments appreciated!

Zoom!  :happydance:
  • 2012 I30 Premium

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
I reckon for 14k you could pick up a base model PD,.

Word has it that the high vehicle prices might be dropping before to long, if your not in a rush it might be wise to wait a little :undecided:

Offline Zoom

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Dandenong, Melbourne

Word has it that the high vehicle prices might be dropping before to long, if your not in a rush it might be wise to wait a little :undecided:

Thanks CraigP, Is PD the model number? How long do you think before the prices come down again?
  • 2012 I30 Premium

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Thanks CraigP, Is PD the model number? How long do you think before the prices come down again?
PD is the current shape, 2018 on.

According to a car dealer I spoke with a few weeks ago, and another last Tuesday, they both confirmed the next 2 or 3 months should start to see second hand vehicle prices reverting back.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal