i30 Owners Club

New Supercheap member

CraigB · 12 · 3689

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
After years of contemplating Super Cheap membership offers I finally decided to join today :happydance:

Got myself a nice discount on a Bosch OBD scanner :link: Bosch Auto Scanner OBD2 & Can - Supercheap Auto seems to work well as I already used it to clear an old O2 code :happydance:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
After years of contemplating Super Cheap membership offers I finally decided to join today :happydance:

Got myself a nice discount on a Bosch OBD scanner :link: Bosch Auto Scanner OBD2 & Can - Supercheap Auto seems to work well as I already used it to clear an old O2 code :happydance:
Good stuff. Definitely worth being a member. To be honest it's a wonder they make any money. Nearly every time I buy something even when on special I end up getting a credit to spend on something else because they've had a percentage off sale or something.  I also like the fact you don't need to keep receipts as they have a record of all your purchases. :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich

Good stuff. Definitely worth being a member. To be honest it's a wonder they make any money. Nearly every time I buy something even when on special I end up getting a credit to spend on something else because they've had a percentage off sale or something.  I also like the fact you don't need to keep receipts as they have a record of all your purchases. :goodjob:

The markup is pretty generous I think Dazz.
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Yeah I never keep receipts so a very handy option they provide there, and they've already given me $10 credit on first purchase  :happydance:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Yep, been a SuperCheap member since my Adelaide bogan days. As Dazz says, we seem to make money out of the steady stream of credit. :lol:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
i don't go in Supercheap, always use Repco ( like Sir Jack Brabham ) and don't need to carry another bloody card around! my 50year NRMA member gives me a good discount.

but i only buy oil & filters seem to get it cheaper at Repco when they have a sale. than i can at super cheap.

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Supercheap membership provides both a card and a handy little keytag, which is what I carry. Elena has the card in her purse. I don't carry a purse. :D
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
Supercheap membership provides both a card and a handy little keytag, which is what I carry. Elena has the card in her purse. I don't carry a purse. :D

How about a 10% off trade card?
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
i don't go in Supercheap, always use Repco ( like Sir Jack Brabham ) and don't need to carry another bloody card around! my 50year NRMA member gives me a good discount.

but i only buy oil & filters seem to get it cheaper at Repco when they have a sale. than i can at super cheap.

Im opposite, was loyal to Repco for years but their parts prices got so high, Ive only been there once in two years. Go to Burson for mechanical parts , oil and filters etc from supercheap and the card (that I put off getting) now gives me near trade price with the discounts.
But!!!! Ive noticed that Supercheap have some products online that can be bought on Ebay for a fraction of the price.
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Sorry I thought we were talking about Dazz....  :happydance:
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Sorry I thought we were talking about Dazz....  :happydance:
No I'm the original "old"supercheap member.. :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal