Self-driving shuttle bus in crash on first day

eye30 · 7 · 2161

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
A self-driving shuttle bus in Las Vegas was involved in a crash on its first day of service.

The vehicle - carrying “several” passengers - collided with a lorry driving at slow speed.

Nobody was injured in the incident which city officials say was the fault of the human driver of the lorry. The man was subsequently given a ticket by police.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-41923814
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
A self-driving shuttle bus in Las Vegas was involved in a crash on its first day of service.

The vehicle - carrying “several” passengers - collided with a lorry driving at slow speed.

Nobody was injured in the incident which city officials say was the fault of the human driver of the lorry. The man was subsequently given a ticket by police.

:link: Self-driving shuttle bus in crash on first day - BBC News

I haven't read the article but maybe he was distracted by a driverless bus!  :crazy1:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
Yes, this transition involving both driven and driverless is probably the most challenging.

We can all learn from the Irish, who plan to change to European driving on the right hand side of the road but phasing it in gradually over a 12 month period. :whistler:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW

:link: Self-driving shuttle bus in crash on first day - BBC News

I haven't read the article but maybe he was distracted by a driverless bus!  :crazy1:

:lol:  :lol:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Yes, this transition involving both driven and driverless is probably the most challenging.

We can all learn from the Irish, who plan to change to European driving on the right hand side of the road but phasing it in gradually over a 12 month period. :whistler:

You are kidding,  aren't you  ?   :eek:

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
You are kidding,  aren't you  ?   
:whistler:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
TFFT

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal