i30 Owners Club

Reversing sensors not working.

greyke · 5 · 5022

Offline greyke

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      NORTHUMBERLAND
Reversing  sensors stopped working. Reversing lights and camera still fine. Could it be a fuse? How can I find out which fuse? Manual not very clear.
  • Hyundai i30

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Reversing  sensors stopped working. Reversing lights and camera still fine. Could it be a fuse? How can I find out which fuse? Manual not very clear.
Model & year?  workshop manual? probably wire break no fuse. ????????????????????????????????????????????????
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline greyke

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      NORTHUMBERLAND
Hyundai i30, 2016. Any thoughts as to whether this would be covered under the warranty?
  • Hyundai i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hyundai i30, 2016. Any thoughts as to whether this would be covered under the warranty?

If they are factory sensors definitely. If they were added as an accessory then it depends on the length of the component warranty.
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
Mine stopped working once, I traced the issue to the Navara that decded to rearrange the rear of the i40.

Probably not your issue though.

I don't know about the i30 but for some reason some cars have buttons to switch them off, if so you didn't accidently knock it did you?
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal