i30 Owners Club

Copy of Board Rules: FOR SALE section

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
i30ownersclub Forum: Code of Conduct and Board Rules

This is an extract from the Board Rules, which can be read here, regarding For Sale posts made in this section.

IX. For Sale and Wanted Forum:

This part of the i30ownersclub forum is basically created for personal sales that are more akin to your local newspaper classified ads and should be treated as such.

Please Note: Under 18's (sometimes classified as "minors" in your country) are able to use any part of the forum, including the For Sale and Wanted forum. Please bear this in mind when trading, as we are unable to confirm or take responsibility for the age of any user. We also suggest that you collect as much information and as many details as possible before starting to trade with anyone.
  • No prohibited, classified or illegal items.
  • No dealing by PM only, all interest of acceptance or not should first be posted in the thread.
  • If you are not interested in buying or trading with users, please don't post there as your posts will be deleted for thread spoiling.
  • Should you have a query about a trader, please do not post in the thread, use the report link or PM a Moderator.
  • Accusations or interference without good cause will be deemed as thread spoiling and your posts deleted.
  • If you have a link to a better price for the item for sale, one post for that is sufficient, all other irrelevant posts will be deleted.
  • Never post your personal details in threads; either send them to the person you're dealing with or PM them to a Moderator.
  • You must not list your items for sale or trade here if they're listed elsewhere online, unless you are prepared to provide a link to that listing; this also applies where you have more than one of the same item to offer. This doesn't mean you cannot point our members at your eBay listing if it represents a saving on the manufacturers RRP. However, please don't link to auction-style listings where our members have to bid. Keep the links to "buy it now" sales.
  • Continuous 'bumping' of threads, to promote your sale, will result in closure of those threads. Please edit your last reply in the thread rather than 'bump' with new replies; this includes bumping by proxy.
  • Items in threads that have been moved or closed must not be relisted until at least a period of one week has passed from the date of closure.
  • Selling items on behalf of a third party is not permitted - the item(s) must belong to you and be in your possession.
  • Please ask permission from a moderator if your post count on the i30ownersclub is less than 10, or if your registration with the forum is less than 14 days old.

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal