i30 Owners Club

Firmware / map date

hbg · 3 · 1112

Offline hbg

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      New South Wales
Hi all. I purchased my i30 last year,  however I have experienced issues with the button that accesses android auto,  so I end up having to pull over  I have another galaxy s9, and still experience the same issue . Also the maps on the Hyundai GPS seem way out of date. I just wonder if the dealer updated this before I took ownership. Below is an image,  if anyone can advise what there's might be,? Thank you in advance.

• i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi all. I purchased my i30 last year,  however I have experienced issues with the button that accesses android auto,  so I end up having to pull over  I have another galaxy s9, and still experience the same issue . Also the maps on the Hyundai GPS seem way out of date. I just wonder if the dealer updated this before I took ownership. Below is an image,  if anyone can advise what there's might be,? Thank you in advance.

Welcome it's 1am here so I will try and remember to check mine in the morning.

I have a Galaxy S8 and I have similar issues with the voice access button with android auto recently. I don't think it is the car as it worked with my previous LGG4 and with my S8 originally. I find using a combination of the button and or saying OK google a couple of times I don't have to pull over. I do wish it worked as seamlessly as it used to though
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline buff

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      South Australia
This is the version I had installed the other week hope it helps
  • 2017 PD i30 Elite, Diesel 1.6lt, DCT, Iron Grey

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal