Dazzler · 2 · 17266

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
No, I'm not talking about my latest massage therapist... :evil:

Just a short and sweet bit of feedback on my SR which is now almost 14 months old with 32,000 kilometres on the clock.

Just did a 650 kilometre road trip to Southern Tasmania over the last three days. Managed to do it comfortably on one tank of fuel as well.

The SR still amazes me with what a complete package it is. It just does everything so well. Zippy and maneuverable around town. Stable with excellent ride and handling on the highway. Plenty of power to pass safely with great brake feel.

Negatives. Average stereo on the pre PD2 version and road noise which is mostly tyre roar. Looking at my tyres today I'm thinking there is only about 20K left in them. Hopefully at around 50K I'll switch to Continentals or some other quieter tyre which should help a bit (and might also make the stereo more audible).  :goodjob:

I've owned and driven some pretty good cars over the years but the SR is definitely up there with the best of them.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Blazorax

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
awesome...now i am really looking forward to picking up my SR on Wed   :goodjob2:
  • 2018 PD2 5 Door Hatch, Petrol 1.6T, DCT, White, I30 SR Premium

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal