i30 Owners Club

Hyundai i30gd Car Floor Mats - Ebay link

Offline chris_i30gd

• 3rd Gear

• gr Greece
      Greece
:link: For Hyundai i30 2012 - 2015 Interior Car Floor Mats Accessories Foot Pad Capert | eBay

These Floor Mats look awesome and  maybe improve little bit insulation as they cover all the visible part of the floor.
Of course are expensive!  :scared:

Have someone already bought it?

:)
  • hyundai i30 1.4 crdi 2013

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
The typo is a bit of a worry (Capert) It's a wonder it came up in a search. :crazy1:

Hopefully the quality control for their carpet is better than for their adverts...

They are certainly an acquired taste!  :eek:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
As you say :eek:

Pity they aren't made for RH Drive :whistler:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld
Does give you a choice of right or left hand drive on the style button. I agree with Dazz's post.
  • Toyota Kluger KXR AWD

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Those mats remind me of the styling of the cars in Vietnam, they would put that patterned matting from floor to roof with glittering crystals stuck on all edges of the dash and pillars, not my cup of tea :eek:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Those mats remind me of the styling of the cars in Vietnam, they would put that patterned matting from floor to roof with glittering crystals stuck on all edges of the dash and pillars, not my cup of tea :eek:

Me neither! :crazy1:

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Leather caperts from China? :eek:

The import duty would probably add 50% to that price
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline chris_i30gd

• 3rd Gear

• gr Greece
      Greece
Black without the red lines they would look better.
Price is expensive for chinese product but they  cover perfectly the floor of the car.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 15:28:54 by chris_i30gd »
  • hyundai i30 1.4 crdi 2013

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD

And Red Seat Belts?  :whistler:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Lucky mine are actually a darker burgundy colour then...

(I've seen pix of Hyundais with bright red belts)

Like this!

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Lucky mine are actually a darker burgundy colour then...

Gee mate, sorry!
We know that, every knows that,  In fact, Ive got a Burgundy truck, true, its a fact, love it, lovely colour too, , Burgundy,  everyone loves it, that's a fact, and it matches the Grey seat belts!  Signed Donald. :mrgreen:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

You forgot to say this forum is the very best on the net, it's huge, there's no other like it. If there was another one like it, this one would still be better! : rofl:

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
 :goodjob2: touché  :goodjob:

Offline John B

• V.I.P
  • John B /aka Sloop

• au Australia
      Gold Coast Qld

Offline Pikapolonica

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Geelong, Victoria

• 2017 i30 Active 2.0lt in Fiery Red
    • Nessa Losing It...For Good
BUMP

Looking at getting floor mats that actually fit my car (currently have el cheapo ones from Autobarn that don't fit, front set only).  With the ones from Hyundai, they have the holes to hold the mats in place so they don't slide.  Has anyone installed these themselves, seeing as the holes have to be screwed into the floor or did you get Hyundai to install?  I'm due for service maybe in two months time (currently just under 11,000km) and will get this done at the same time.  Floor mats are I think $143, plus I'm sure they'll charge me labour for the holes.

I have seen some on eBay for $115+$15 postage and they're legit mats.

I have a 2017 PD i30 Active.
  • 2017 Hyundai i30 PD Active Hatchback in Fiery Red

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
BUMP

Looking at getting floor mats that actually fit my car (currently have el cheapo ones from Autobarn that don't fit, front set only).  With the ones from Hyundai, they have the holes to hold the mats in place so they don't slide.  Has anyone installed these themselves, seeing as the holes have to be screwed into the floor or did you get Hyundai to install?  I'm due for service maybe in two months time (currently just under 11,000km) and will get this done at the same time.  Floor mats are I think $143, plus I'm sure they'll charge me labour for the holes.

Aren't the floormat hooks already in the front :undecided: they are preinstalled in the GD and the factory mats just hook straight on.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Even if they need to be screwed in it's easy Vanessa. They stay put really well.  :goodjob:

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Hi pip,
We got our GD mats from a Hyundai dealer in SA through eBay,  about $90 and the holes just go over the hooks that are already there, all good 👍
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Pikapolonica

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Geelong, Victoria

• 2017 i30 Active 2.0lt in Fiery Red
    • Nessa Losing It...For Good
I'll double check but don't think there's anything on the floor to hold the mats.
  • 2017 Hyundai i30 PD Active Hatchback in Fiery Red

Offline Cookie Thumper

• 4th Gear

• au Australia
      Valla Beach
BUMP

Mine came with free mats but if I wanted them fitted I would have to pay the labour (WTF !!).... anywho yeah the locking pins need to be screwed into the carpet but it is a very easy job (drill required) and took me less than 10 minutes (2 pins drivers side 1 pin passenger).
  • 2017 Active PD 2.0, Manual, Black

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Hi pip,
We got our GD mats from a Hyundai dealer in SA through eBay,  about $90 and the holes just go over the hooks that are already there, all good 👍

Sorry Pip,
Thought you were after GD mats,  not PD mats  Bum steer.
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal