• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.

Offline nzenigma

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      QLD
Fixed Result  :disapp: Its comforting for the members.

Not that I have anything against the Subi, its just that their SUVs and wagons are generally driven by the sort of doddery old farts who used to meander along in their Volvos.
Hmmm..... I have come to hate the Subaru.  :crazy1:
Typically, the slowest driver in the Valley drives a Subaru Forester and he is a lifetime member of RACQ.  :twisted:
  • FD 2.0L CW (office); GD 1.8L & CRDi; BMW Z3 M; Audi A4 Quattro; Nissan 350Z HR

Offline beerman

• V.I.P

• au Australia
These awards don't take into account the cost of ownership. The Subis have a reputation of being expensive to service, but you wouldn't know that driving it like its stolen for a few hundred k's

he recommended scheduled service interval for MY2018 Subaru Outback models is every 6 months or 12,500 kilometres, whichever occurs first. Subaru 6 cylinder models require an interim service at 3 months or 5,000 kilometres, whichever occurs first.

at a minimum of $311.......
  • A woman drove me to drink and I didn't even have the decency to thank her..

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
When Mrs G compared Hy, Kia and Subi, it was clear that, although technically nice (yet dull), the Impreza servicing costs were going to be horrendous. The Cerato felt cheap and the i30 ... well, the rest is history. :victory:
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
When Mrs G compared Hy, Kia and Subi, it was clear that, although technically nice (yet dull), the Impreza servicing costs were going to be horrendous. The Cerato felt cheap and the i30 ... well, the rest is history. :victory:

Is Elena happy now Gonz? Last I heard she missed the Cordoba! I was devastated by that feedback!  :blubber:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
The Cordoba was her first new car and a gift from my mum, and don't forget it's a Spanish car, but she has a wealth of luxury gizmos never before seen and the Cordoba would appear very basic in comparison now.
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
The Cordoba was her first new car and a gift from my mum, and don't forget it's a Spanish car, but she has a wealth of luxury gizmos never before seen and the Cordoba would appear very basic in comparison now.

:goodjob: :thanks:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal