i30 Owners Club

Long time owner - new to club

djmetz · 6 · 1373

Offline djmetz

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Orange NSW
Hi, I've just joined the club this morning...prompted by my putting down a deposit on a new i30 this morning! 
I've been an Hyundai owner for some years now and this next model will mark my third i30 since 2012. I have really enjoyed owning this car. Drivability and specs are amazing for the price and continue to be so with the new i30 N Line Premium (Fluid Metal) I have to wait 6 months for.
My current car, purchased in 2017 is an SR 7-speed DCT. It has only done 15,000ks and we're only changing up because of its age. Love it to death.  Interestingly, we traded up to the Premium because a lot of the specs and trim on our current car are not available on the N-Line standard.  I'd love to hear what anyone driving the current model thinks about their drive.
Cheers,
Djmetz   :)
  • 2017 PD i30 SR 7 speed DCT (Sparkling Metal)

Offline ~ Angel ~

• 6th Gear
  • Personnel Manager

• nu Niue

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
 :wlcome01:  djmetz

And thanks for your gallery photos - nice motors :D
  • Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Offline Bob.W

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Coffs Harbour
My current car, purchased in 2017 is an SR 7-speed DCT. It has only done 15,000ks and we're only changing up because of its age.
15,000kms!?

Oh fella those guys at the dealership would have been giddy getting to trade in on whats essentially a still brand new car.  :-(  I know it has 6yrs on the compliance plate but thats as new in anyone's language and I'm sure you had it serviced and well cared for. Damn.

Oh well - hopefully you LOVE the new model - haha just let me know in a feew years hen it's available and I'll give you a far better deal that the trade in ;-)
  • 2017 PD 5 door hatch, diesel 1.6lt, auto

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline asathorny

• V.I.P
  • Wonky Donkey