i30 Owners Club

My new i30

Offline brisyman

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Marsden
Please don't yell  at me as this is my first post and I am not sure if this is the right section.....Anyway, last year I bought my i30 Premium........I could not be happier......it is fntastic!!!!  I came from a 1994 Falcon wagon which didn't even have cup holders!!! So many bells and whistles in the i30....even air conditioned seats!!! Love the reactive cruise control...I use it all the time.....and the change lane flick of the indicator arm......plus so many other features. Its a little hot where I live for the sunroof but I often have the glass roof only.
I have no criticism of the car.....hasn't missed a beat since I bought it. I visited the showroom becuase my son has an i30 Nline.....and he raved about it so much. I don't need the speed but love the features in my car. My son also has a BMW 1M  .......he loves the N Line so much the Beema doesnt get a show these days.
Anyway, I just thopught I would brag about my car ....thanks for listening.
I was wondering if there are any car runs around the Brisbane area and how do I find out.
Cheers for now
  • 2018 130 PD2 Premium 2L

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Please don't yell  at me as this is my first post and I am not sure if this is the right section.....

You can put a post like that anywhere you like. We love positive feedback about these great cars. Many of our members love their i30's. We've had 4 and all were excellent in different ways.  :cool: :goodjob2:  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
G'Day brisyman,

:i30:
Enjoy, oh, you are already,  :lol:  :goodjob: :goodjob2:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal