i30 Owners Club

Newbie but and oldie from Melbourne

Offline Schumi5

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Hello all! Although first joined up back in 2010 (wow long time ago) thought I would do a reintroduction as yesterday signed on the dotted like for Brand new
2019 i30 n line premium - Fluidic Metal😁😁

Bit of a background  for those interested (sorry to bore the rest you 🙃)
Based in Melbourne
Wife was the first with the i30 back in 2010, 5 years later it was an ix35 and most recently last year 2018 i30 SR Premium all of which she has loved.

For myself back in 2016 it was my turn for a new car and chose a new Elantra Premium, however that was short-lived for 2 reaaons. 1 a garbage truck decided to open the back quarter panel like it was a can opener and drive off and then shortly after getting that fixed a promotion at work ment selling the car because company car was part of the package.

Fast forward almost 4 years and a change in jobs(this time no company car) and I was out again looking for a new car.  Hyundai was always going to the top of the list when it came to features/price balance. Looked around at other but nothing really came close.

We have a good history at the dealer as this would be our 5th purchase and they have always looked after us, and they didn't disappoint.
Signed up yesterday to
2019 i30 n line premium - Fluidic Metal
- tint
- floor mats
- smoker bonnet protector
$35,900 DA
Considering the rrp(take it with a grain of salt) was  around $40,500 I think we did super well.

Looking forward to contributing a bit more than I have been and asking many questions along the way.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
WoW! You are going to have a nice awesome (almost) pigeon pair.

As I've said elsewhere... I recently traded my 2017 SR on a 2019 Hybrid Camry Sport and although it is a quiet, roomy, economical and great looking vehicle I still miss the SR in some ways. (Says a lot doesn't it)  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
G'Day,
 :i30:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Schumi5

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Thanks for the welcome all! good to see so many members from Australia!

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
ns
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Thanks for the welcome all! good to see so many members from Australia!

The site was founded by myself and another Aussie (from SA) who is long gone. Thanks to my co -Admin (the brilliant @Shambles ) the site has continued to prosper for more than 11 years.

Initially there were more members from Australia than anywhere else (I believe Australia is Hyundai's best export market per capita) but more recently the UK has started to catch up.

There are members from well over 60 countries (maybe closer to 100!)  :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal