Hyundai Gardening Equipment

AlanHo · 4 · 2909

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Hyundai gardening and contractors equipment seems to be increasing its presence in the domestic garden equipment outlets.

The gardeners who look after our estate plan on using Hyundai mowers, chainsaws and leaf blowers when their exiting stuff needs replacing because they are highly competitively priced and are getting a reputation as being sturdy and reliable.

Out of curiosity I searched their website and they have a wide range of equipment on sale.

:link: Hyundai Garden Machinery Products and Equipment

The most expensive mowers still seem rather basic. They have push button rather than key start but lack lane guidance control, abs, sat nav, cruise control or any other goodies they could have incorporated from their cars.

I guess the leaf blower has a turbo though.

• 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
They don't seem to have much of a presence in Oz, apart from some WA importer .

Get good reviews too.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hyundaipowerequipment.co.uk
  • 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
Hyundai gardening and contractors equipment seems to be increasing its presence in the domestic garden equipment outlets.

The gardeners who look after our estate plan on using Hyundai mowers, chainsaws and leaf blowers when their exiting stuff needs replacing because they are highly competitively priced and are getting a reputation as being sturdy and reliable.

Out of curiosity I searched their website and they have a wide range of equipment on sale.

The most expensive mowers still seem rather basic. They have push button rather than key start but lack lane guidance control, abs, sat nav, cruise control or any other goodies they could have incorporated from their cars.

:rofl: :rofl: onya Al !!,
I suppose Android & Carplay, rear a/c vents & multiple usb ports also get left out. How do they expect to generste sales when a person/millenial has to operate such a basic mower .
Suppose it'll take years before we get a fu#cking hybrid  :crazy1:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net

:rofl: :rofl: onya Al !!,
I suppose Android & Carplay, rear a/c vents & multiple usb ports also get left out. How do they expect to generste sales when a person/millenial has to operate such a basic mower .
Suppose it'll take years before we get a fu#cking hybrid  :crazy1:
 :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: :rofl:  :rofl:

Rechargeable Electric mowers are getting quite affordable and my previous ride-on had cruise control...  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal