i30 Owners Club

2019 N Line - Fluidic Metal

roland · 7 · 3482

Offline roland

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Perth
    • TIME IN THE SHADE
A week into owning a dealership-fresh i30 N Line in fluidic metal (aka T-1000). Loving it.

1.6l turbo is punchy and responsive. First gear is a little bit long but otherwise the ratios seem pretty well set up. Only other complaint is the anodised red bezels around the air-con vents.

The ride is great, holds flat enough on the corners without being too hard the rest of the time.

Was after an SR but couldn't track any down in the colours we were after in WA so bit the bullet and just went new. Gradually accepting the extra plastic hits of the N Line.

• i30 N Line

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Congrats, as I've said before, I'm not generally a fan of grey cars, but that Fluidic Metal colour really shows of the lines of the PD version. I like the red anodised highlights (which were in the SR I had for around 27 months..) My wife didn't really like them.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Looks great roland :goodjob2: I reckon the silver/grey colours look more classy ( my unbiased opinion of course :D )

Offline roland

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Perth
    • TIME IN THE SHADE
Thanks guys. Big plus of the grey/silver for me is how it softens the look of the black plastic, goes with it.
  • i30 N Line

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
Mucho excellente choice on colour there, coming from a fellow N Line Premium Fluidic Metal owner..  :goodjob:
  • 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Offline roland

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Perth
    • TIME IN THE SHADE
Mucho excellente choice on colour there, coming from a fellow N Line Premium Fluidic Metal owner..  :goodjob:

a man of taste
  • i30 N Line

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
i30 N Line in fluidic metal (aka T-1000). Loving it.

Incidentally, I loosely call mine Captain Phasma from Star Wars [Force Awakens and Last Jedi]..   :D

Apologies for bringing a thread back from the dead.  :happydance:
  • 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal