i30 Owners Club

Looking to upgrade my standard 2011 i30 bumpers and get a more sporty bumper set

Offline SeanR07

• 1st Gear

• za South Africa
      Pinetown
Hi there all you good people.

My name is Sean. I'm a proud new owner of a 2011 i30 2.0 in South Africa, I've only got my car for about 3 and a half months and super excited about it. It surely has gotten many compliments and turned many heads.

I did have a small misjudgment 2 weeks ago, when I was turning into a friends driveway and scratched my front bumper a little. Its not serious but I took it as a sign. I wanted to give my car a sportier look and upgrade the standard bumpers and get matching side skirts. But I can't seem to find any reasonably priced suppliers that ship to South Africa... and also when I did find a back bumper, the price was crazy.

I did download some photos if what I thought looked good but couldn't find any suppliers. Below I added two photos that I liked.

I hope somebody can help me. I also got a pair of pioneer 6x9 speakers that I put into an enclosure but need to get myself a 4 channel amplifier to run it as the oem head unit can't do it justice.

Look forward to some good replies.

Cheers guys
Sean

• 2011 Hyundai I30 2.0 16v GLS Manual 5 speed Silver

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi Sean,

:welcumwagon:

Yep, they are a great car. Hopefully someone can help, but they were never easy to source and probably harder now the car is two generations old. The series 2 came out in 2012 and now they have just released series 3.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Hi Sean, you'll need to source bumpers/spoilers from the main Korean auto parts sellers if local spoiler shops are unable to provide something.

Some Korean auto shops that still carries products for your model here :link: Hyundai i30; and here :link: ELANTRA TOURING i30/GT - KDMHolic

Offline SeanR07

• 1st Gear

• za South Africa
      Pinetown
Thanks for the links bud. I found something I like... Gotta save more for it...  :goodjob2:
  • 2011 Hyundai I30 2.0 16v GLS Manual 5 speed Silver

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA

Offline The Gonz

• Admin
  • Afghanistan Vet

• au Australia
      Adelaide

• Callsign GUNZ
They're a great addition to Firty. It's the first mod I'd ever done to her and gives her a distinguished BMW/Mercedes performance look, especially in her hypersilver colour. Which reminds me, du to the full body kit set I now have a brand new still-in-box upper rear spoiler - anyone with a desire for it make an offer. :D
  • Frugal Firty: FDSLXCRDi5spHyperSilverBodyKit+Mods & MrsG'sPDSRPrem

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
They're a great addition to Firty. It's the first mod I'd ever done to her and gives her a distinguished BMW/Mercedes performance look, especially in her hypersilver colour. Which reminds me, du to the full body kit set I now have a brand new still-in-box upper rear spoiler - anyone with a desire for it make an offer. :D

Did you advertise it in the for sale section Gonz.. Feel free!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline Shambles

• Admin

• england England
      Manchester, UK
    • i30 Owners Club
Off-Topic:
Quote from: Dazzler
Did you advertise it in the for sale section Gonz..

:link: For Sale: FD SR Rear Wing Tailgate Spoiler

• Ioniq MY2018 SE Premium Hybrid in Polar White with added oomph

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal