i30 Owners Club

5 Year free servicing email campaign

Offline huntinglodge

• 1st Gear
Hi,

I am hoping someone has a copy of the email that was sent around to Australian's offering 5 year free servicing, with I think a trade in, or purchase at a specific time?

I have a dealer who will honour it if I can find the email, as it has a code at the bottom that I need to present to them.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanking you all in advance  :)

Offline mickd

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Tura Beach ( Deep Deep South Coast) NSW
There will be a massive line up of cars for services   :winker:
  • 4/18 Kona H/lndr 1.6T 7dct & 2/18 DM5 Santa Fe H/lndr 2.2 6sp (9/16 Active X)

Offline Hati

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Perth WA
The email is addressed to the owner personally. You need to click on the link that gets you the voucher with your name on it and a unique code. You can't use someone else's email. Your best chance is to ring up customer service (1800 186 306), tell them what your problem is and get them to send you the email again.

The dealer has nothing to do with it, Hyundai Australia is behind it and they will be paying the dealer for the service. Once you bought the car and the dealer enters the pre-delivery checks and all that, you can then activate it on the "myhyundai" website.
  • 2017 i30 Elite PD

Offline huntinglodge

• 1st Gear
Thank you very much for sending that number through, I will call them and see how I get on.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal