i30 Owners Club

Rear Light Cluster Upgrade

Aidy · 9 · 2662

Offline Aidy

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Yorkshire
Hi Guys! Looking for some guidance here, can a 5 door 2016 I30 be fitted with the same rear light clusters that are fitted to the 3 door, LED looking? If so where can you buy them at a decent price.....???
  • I30 SE Nav

Offline AlanHo

• Global Moderator
  • Geriatric Teenager

• england England
      Solihull, UK

• 2021 KIA Niro 3 1.6 Petrol Hybrid
Perhaps you should visit the dealership armed with a tape measure.  I can't recall that question being asked here before.

The alternative might be to browse scrapyards looking for an i30 that had been written off due to frontal damage.
  • 2021 KIA Niro3 1.6 petrol Hybrid

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :welcumwagon: I see @CraigB browsing. He has a 3 door and seems to know this sort of stuff!  :fingers:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Lights are the same for 3 and 5 door models, best bet is to search on eBay like I did for new ones or try to find some from a scrapyard like Alan mentioned.

I purchased mine through one of the Korean websites :link: 2012-2017 i30-Elantra GT Factory OEM LED Tail Lights - Shark Racing
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 19:47:01 by CraigB »

Offline Aidy

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Yorkshire
That is an option indeed, thank you taking time out to reply. I just feel they look so cool...:-) Regards, Aidy :-)
  • I30 SE Nav

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Not a problem Aidy :goodjob2: good luck with finding some lights and welcome to the forum  :)

Offline aanastasiou4

• 3rd Gear

• cy Cyprus
Replaced my own with led too! They are AWESOME. I purchased them from ebay and this is a plug and play retrofit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hyundai i30 2012

Offline CraigB

• Global Moderator

• au Australia
      Perth, WA
Replaced my own with led too! They are AWESOME. I purchased them from ebay and this is a plug and play retrofit!
After being gouged £550 - $940 for the super vision cluster I can only imagine the hit you took for LED tail lights :eek: :undecided: I think my LED's were about $550 or $600 AU if my memory serves me right :undecided: it's mentioned on the forum somewhere when I did the change over.

Offline aanastasiou4

• 3rd Gear

• cy Cyprus
After being gouged £550 - $940 for the super vision cluster I can only imagine the hit you took for LED tail lights :eek: :undecided: I think my LED's were about $550 or $600 AU if my memory serves me right :undecided: it's mentioned on the forum somewhere when I did the change over.

Yes, that was roughly the price of the tail lights I bought! I was looking for used ones but there was nothing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hyundai i30 2012

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal