i30 Owners Club

UK - Can you guess the car most people want to get rid of using scrappage schemes?

eye30 · 3 · 1467

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Can you guess the car most people want to get rid of using scrappage schemes? We reveal the top 10 trade-in models

Topping the list of cars that owners have been desperate to offload is the VW Golf.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5009497/The-car-people-getting-rid-using-scrappage.html
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Snookes

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Brisbane
Possibly because there are so many Golfs on the road in the UK and because the VW scrappage scheme appears to me to be the far superior and financially attractive of all the scrappage schemes. Perhaps the Golf owners are taking advantage of the scheme to trade their old Golfs for new ones.

The financial incentives look very appealing and the incentive to buy the electric Golf is huge.
  • 2012 i30 GD Elite 5 door hatch petrol 1.8l ltr auto white

Offline Surferdude

• Global Moderator
  • Tyre Guru

• au Australia
      Caloundra, Queensland.
Possibly because there are so many Golfs on the road in the UK and because the VW scrappage scheme appears to me to be the far superior and financially attractive of all the scrappage schemes. Perhaps the Golf owners are taking advantage of the scheme to trade their old Golfs for new ones.

The financial incentives look very appealing and the incentive to buy the electric Golf is huge.

"The Golf was the fourth most-bought car of 2016 with 69,492 registrations. That's almost half the number of Ford Fiestas sold in the same year, which is the fourth most popular model for trade-in requests so far. "

• 2020 Kona formerly 2009 i30 Hatch 5sp Manual.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal