i30 Owners Club

PD2 Active with the optional SmartSense pack

hoju · 6 · 2748

Offline hoju

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
Has anyone seen the PD2 Active i30 variant with the optional SmartSense pack? This was first announced by Hyundai in April 2018. I have one on order but am not sure whether this version is still 'on the water' or is already being delivered in Australia. I've been given an anticipated delivery date of mid-August.
  • 2018 PD2 Hatch Active S.Sense 2.0 GDi Auto White

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
I'm guessing they are probably special orders unless the dealer has preempted demand.   :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline hoju

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
Took delivery of my white i30  PD2 Active with Smart Sense in July 2018. June 2018 build. Not clear what the differences between PD and PD 2 are. Very pleased wit my car!  :goodjob:

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

Took delivery of my white i30  PD2 Active with Smart Sense in July 2018. June 2018 build. Not clear what the differences between PD and PD 2 are. Very pleased wit my car!  :goodjob:

Great to hear! That's impressive that the build date (in Korea) and the delivery date in Australia are concurrent months! I don't reckon that would happen very often. Are you sure it is the Build date and not the compliance date? The Build date is in the passenger door jamb, whereas the compliance plate is still under the bonnet on an aluminium plate I think (or it could be in the boot now.)

Offline hoju

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      ACT
I was very surprised to find the build date in Korea of June 2018, the month before I drove it away on 31 July. The build date is on the passenger side door jamb. The compliance plate is also on the passenger side front pillar on this car showing July 18 and the model PD. My vehicle purchase contract shows PD2.

Offline Dazzler

• Admin

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

I was very surprised to find the build date in Korea of June 2018, the month before I drove it away on 31 July. The build date is on the passenger side door jamb. The compliance plate is also on the passenger side front pillar on this car showing July 18 and the model PD. My vehicle purchase contract shows PD2.

Cheers for that. I wouldn't worry about that. As long as you got the leather wheel and gear knob and the smart sense features, it's definitely a PD2.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal