i30 Owners Club

Hello all again from Melbourne!

Offline wesleyrpg

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
After selling my black i30 GD a year or so ago, i thought i'd have a little dab with a Holden Volt! What a great little car that turned out to be, but because it's just about to lose it's 8 year Voltec warranty, i've decided to trade it in on a Hyundai i30 PD.V4

Can't wait to take pics and show you guys! Not sure on settlement date yet, but deposit has been taken!
  • 2020 Hyundai i30 Active in Intense Blue

Offline eye30

• Global Moderator
  • HOS BOSS

• england England
      Wirral

• Wirral, UK. - 1.4 Petrol Active - Aqua Blue
Welcome
  • 1.4 Petrol Active I'm no expert, so please correct me if

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome back Wesley!

:welcomeback:

Can you  tell us more with pictures in maybe members other motors or general discussion about the Volt. I've had three hybrids and know quite a bit about the Volt but they are rare as hens teeth. I get about more than 95 % of people yet I've never actually seen one in the flesh. If there is even one in Tasmania I'd be surprised, but I travel extensively on the mainland too and haven't even seen one there.

So post away please in your own good time. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to hear about it.

Congrats on the new PD 4.

As much as I love my 2019 Hybrid Camry I've nearly worn it out 47,000 kilometres in 15 months! So I may be swapping it next year for something else more exciting including another Hyundai. Watch this space.  :robot: :happyjumper: :listentomusic: :wait: :crazy1: :goodjob2: :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline wesleyrpg

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Sorry, just saw this post and I promise I'll provide a unbiased review of the Holden Volt soon! (here's a hint it was epic and I loved it!)

Plans changed with my choice of car, I originally put a deposit down on a Hyundai i30 PD.v4 (I call it the fleet one), but was called a few days later with a sorry, but we are unable to source you one in the colour you wanted even though there was one in the system at time of purchase/deposit.

Told them I would look at options, (I was looking at stock levels at other dealers) and saw that the original dealer had an Active in the colour I wanted, so had to renegotiate for an Active. Two weeks later I drove home with a Hyundai i30 Active in Intense Blue!

List of Mods that will be done, Will be 19" I30N Wheels and tyres, LED Tail Lights, and Tint.

The only Mod I have done so far is I have smothered the car in that New Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray, and she looks glorious.

Will post some pics when she's next washed!
  • 2020 Hyundai i30 Active in Intense Blue

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Sorry, just saw this post and I promise I'll provide a unbiased review of the Holden Volt soon! (here's a hint it was epic and I loved it!)

Plans changed with my choice of car, I originally put a deposit down on a Hyundai i30 PD.v4 (I call it the fleet one), but was called a few days later with a sorry, but we are unable to source you one in the colour you wanted even though there was one in the system at time of purchase/deposit.

Told them I would look at options, (I was looking at stock levels at other dealers) and saw that the original dealer had an Active in the colour I wanted, so had to renegotiate for an Active. Two weeks later I drove home with a Hyundai i30 Active in Intense Blue!

List of Mods that will be done, Will be 19" I30N Wheels and tyres, LED Tail Lights, and Tint.

The only Mod I have done so far is I have smothered the car in that New Turtle Wax Ceramic Spray, and she looks glorious.

Will post some pics when she's next washed!

Cool, I'll look forward to that!  :happydance:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal