i30 Owners Club

Radio Probs

Offline RedHotAnt

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Wiltshire
Hi All
Only found this site today so this is my First post, have already found some really good information.

I purchased my First Hyundai car in December and really enjoy the drive, really good economy and a comfortable ride. (2012 i30 Blue Drive CRD)
I just have a minor problem I have been trying to resolve concerning the radio. On pressing Setup - 3 Info you get:1 No Album, 2 No Artist, 3 No Title.

These were all showing when I initially went through the menus etc. setting the radio up, but now the No Album title is missing.

Been trying to get this back but no joy, can anyone give me a way to sort this and get the title back or does the radio need a reset? if so, how is this done.

Hope I have explained this so it's understandable.
Thanks
  • 2012 i30 Active Blue CRD

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
 :wlcome01: If you don't get a better answer, try disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery for at least 30 minutes. That should reset the radio.  :goodjob:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline RedHotAnt

• 1st Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Wiltshire
Hi Dazzler

Many thanks for your reply, I presume I will have to re-enter a code? I have gone through the paper work I had with the vehicle and cannot find anything regarding this, I will contact the dealer to check on this. Don't want to try this as I don't want to mess up.

Thanks again.
  • 2012 i30 Active Blue CRD

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
No problems.

I don't believe you have to re-enter a code.  :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal