i30 Owners Club

On the Bus's in Sydney

Lakes · 3 · 1171

Offline Lakes

• V.I.P

• au Australia
      Deep south coast, New South Wales
Well got to use my Opal  card today, normally have found the nsw government bus service good. Today have to go toGladesville . Got on Bus atTop Ryde going down victoria road i see were i want to get off & ask guy in next seat if he can hit the next stop button he did but bloody bus went past next three stops so out the seat up to the driver "hey wanted to get off three stops back, pull up next one!" He gave  e so eexcuse. Bugger he almosttook me over the Gladesville Bridge headinb towards Sydney :blubber:
Had to walk few k back up Vic road.
As if that was not enough when went to get bus back late in afternoon a bus with the right  number right destination comes along me and four nice young ladys all signal stop but bus flys past almost empty. I asked the girls don't they always stop? They said he might be running late, 5 paying customers who pay tax's and an almost empty bus with number and destination we all want to boad goes past.i metioned a out the bus stopping button on and bus going through all the stops till i run up tell driver,  seems a few of the girls had to call out stop themself.
I don't know whats going on here? Any Sydney members catch gov bus's?

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
  seems a few of the girls had to call out stop themself.
:eek: Why, were you being naughty John...  :snigger:

Only stirring.. Gee that's a bit slack. Lucky you are a fitter than normal 68 y/o.  :victory:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline tw2005

• Top Gear

• au Australia
      Ipswich
End Of shift?
  • i40 Premium Tourer, FD i30CW SLX CRDi FD i30 CRDi SX , Welly, SANTA CLAUS

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal