i30 Owners Club

Repair manual or service manual

Offline naser_1998x

• 2nd Gear

• gb United Kingdom
      Manchester

• Hyundai i30 2011 CRDi Automatic
Hi guys when I bought my Hyundai I didn't get the repair or service manual. I only got the owner's manual. However, the owner's manual doesn't contain anything about maintenance schedule or torque specs. So which one of the manual's contains this type of information the repair manual or service manual? Or which one is better for those who are not the best mechanics
Many thanks
« Last Edit: December 12, 2017, 17:37:35 by naser_1998x »
  • Hyundai i30

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Hi guys when I bought my Hyundai I didn't get the repair or service manual. I only got the owner's manual. However, the owner's manual doesn't contain anything about maintenance schedule or torque specs. So which one of the manual's contains this type of information the repair manual or service manual? Or which one is better for those who are not the best mechanics
Many thanks

The service book that comes with the car usually only outlines what is due when, with a spot for the dealers stamp and date / signature. No instructions on how to do it. The owner's manual has basic maintenance advice like how to check your oil and what headlight globes to buy.

There have been various repair manuals discussed and purchased / downloaded on here, with mixed results.

There is a link here, but I think it is only for body repair?

:link: i30 FD Repair Manual (PDF)

Might be something in this thread?

:link: Fd parts catalogue & Gd repair manual

Here's another thread. Be a bit careful that any of these links are safe though I take no responsibility.  :whistler:

:link: Workshop Manual

Could be others, I only searched "Repair Manual"
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal