i30 Owners Club

Diagnostic Module on Australian 2016 Petrol model?

Offline ads1212

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Sydney
I am very interested in the Hyundai AutoLink diagnostic app. However I am not sure whether my car has a diagnostic module? Did the Australian 2016 i30 come with this or is this only 2017 onwards? If I don’t have one, can it be retrofitted to this 2016 model? Thanks in advance.
  • i30 2016 Petrol

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Don't think it is compatible with previous models, but quite a few members including myself are finding it a bit haphazard in use.

You can get Bluetooth dongles that plug into the obd Port ( I think that's what it's called) which you can use with 3rd party apps to monitor the key functions of your vehicle.  I'm not an expert on those I'm afraid.   :cool:
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

guest9517
If your on android, you can get one of these: Link OBD EBAY.CO:UK & then ex. use the app "Torque"...This will take you a lot further for almost nothing  :goodjob:

If you still hasnt converted fra Apple yet  :rofl: You should be able to use one of these: Link to WIFI OBD dongle

I am very interested in the Hyundai AutoLink diagnostic app. However I am not sure whether my car has a diagnostic module? Did the Australian 2016 i30 come with this or is this only 2017 onwards? If I don’t have one, can it be retrofitted to this 2016 model? Thanks in advance.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal