Author Topic: Cartronics TL-01 DM-01 AD-01 FS-02 GD-03 GD-04 v2.05.10 Firmware (Dec 11, 2018)  (Read 14357 times)

• vn Viet Nam
Anyone succeeded upgrading in other countries' headunits?
  • Santafe 2017

• au Australia
    Perth, WA
Anyone succeeded upgrading in other countries' headunits?
I haven't ever seen a Vietnamese Santa Fe firmware update mentioned on this forum, only the Australia Cartronic's units listed here.

Probably best to call your local Hyundai dealer and ask what their latest update for your vehicle is.

• au Australia
    NSW
I'm sure the latest version of this Firmware was loaded onto my system back in April 2019 but it is showing  Micom:3.20.00 not 3.28.00

Is this reporting on Hardware or Firmware?

The main problem I am having is that if I answer a Phone call or use Voice command to my iPhone either via Bluetooth or USB connection once I am finished on the call or voice command and hangup the volume which was muted on Media or Radio is not restored to previous level and the only way to get it back is to completely shut down the head unit.

Turning off then on using the power knob has no effect. I have to pull over and stop the car and turn off the ignition to restore sound to my other Media.
[size=78%]  [/size]
  • 2014 Hyundai i30 Wagon

• au Australia
    Perth, WA
@MartinL run the firmware file again to complete both stages of the update.

If you don’t have the firmware file it can be found in the reply to your first post.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 05:45:10 by CraigB » »

• au Australia
    Australia, Canberra
I had the same issue when I installed last week....
I ran the update file and initialised a second time and it works fine so far.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • i30 2016 Active X, 5 Door Hatch 1.8 petrol Auto

anything
SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal