i30 Owners Club

Hyundai AutoLink & AutoLink Premium - Assisting Hyundai Technical

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
Hi Guys ..

I thought I'd start a new thread here as I am currently assisting my local Hyundai Dealership and Hyundai Australia's "Technical" division in relation to reliability issues surrounding my own AutoLink Premium service. I know there have been threads in the past here, which are either locked or fairly old however I wanted a central thread to keep track of our real world experiences.

Essentially, my AutoLink app is regularly reporting "timeouts" and some "fails" on the requests for various actions like remote start/stop, lock/unlock, general app refresh, etc. I have been keeping a Google Sheets spreadsheet [click here to view only] of all this which I have passed onto my local dealer who has then passed it up the chain after my vehicle was in for diagnostics last week.

What I'm requesting from our fellow i30Ownersclub AutoLink users is feedback from their own real world user experiences, keeping it factual, and if you also have been keeping records of such or post a screenshot of your notification screens if necessary [as below].. I will be forwarding a link to this thread to my local Technical guy at the Dealership so it can be passed up the chain..

Cheers,
Adz.

• 2019 Hyundai i30 N-Line Premium - 1.6lt T - DCT - Fluidic Metal

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Cheers for this Adz. I haven't got the premium, but gave up using the standard App months ago...
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
Cheers for this Adz. I haven't got the premium, but gave up using the standard App months ago...

No worries .. By all means this also applies to the standard bluetooth version as well. Feel free to post screenshots or information that they can look at.

Adz.

Offline mrpayner

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Ballarat
After months of logging the unreliability, I contacted the technical guy at my local dealership again this morning to advise that I was pretty unhappy and that I formally request a replacement OBDII Module. The current module has seemingly stopped working now as you'll see by the attached screenshot from the spreadsheet. Ugh. So he responded to my email and he's ordered a new one for me. We'll see what happens.

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal