i30 Owners Club

i30 N floor mats in i30 N LINE?

Offline Schumi5

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Hi not so much a modification but taking delivery of a new i30 n line premium and for the floor mats thrown in. After looking online I noticed that there are 2 types , the standard i30 mats and then there is the N mats(assuming included when you get the N performance)
Question for me is, will the N mats fit in the N LINE.
The difference I can see between the two is one has the screw type fitting to the floor, while the other looks to be a hook so to speak.

See pics below

Offline Lorian

• V.I.P

• gb United Kingdom
      Midlands

• Midlands, UK N-Line T-GDi
I have N mats like those in my UK N-line. Cant tell you which fitting they were until I look next.

Offline Schumi5

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Thanks Lorian, i might follow up with the dealer before delivery.. i think i managed to find a clip on Youtube someone posted with a mini review where they also had the N Mats showing.  Just think they would go much better than the regular i30 ones.

Offline rein

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Australia, Sydney
Hey,

Don't know if you already have this sorted. I have the N mats in my N-line. Fits nice and snug.
  • i30 N-Line MT 2019

Offline Schumi5

• 2nd Gear

• au Australia
      Melbourne
Thanks Rein, i just wanted to make sure before i look a bit stupid emailing the dealer asking for the N mats.

I imagine they are likely to already know to included the N rather than the standard but just to be sure i guess. Don't take delivery for a couple of weeks and looking forward to it

Offline robbo137

• 3rd Gear

• au Australia
      Canberra
I also have the N mats in my 2019 N line and they appear to fit perfectly! The dealer said that the mats will be 'N line' branded but they must have got confused  :crazy2:

I do feel like a bit of a fake... but then again the steering wheel as well as the gear shift stick are also N branded so why not throw in some N mats?!

Hope you enjoy the car.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 22:47:24 by robbo137 »
  • 2019 i30 Nline 1.6T

Offline roland

• 1st Gear

• au Australia
      Perth
    • TIME IN THE SHADE
Yeah, N mats a nice fit in my N Line also.
  • i30 N Line

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal