i30 Owners Club

I need some help with installing and amp and sub to stock radio.

Offline Marco i30

• 1st Gear

• cy Cyprus
      Limassol
Hello everyone,
Im new here and this is my first post. I got my used 2009 i30cw 1.6 CRDI about a month and a half ago. I'm very pleased with it so far. The audio system is an upgrade to my last cars (Seat Ibiza 2000). I've always wanted to install an amp and subwoofer to my vehicle and since the i30 has a nice head unit stereo i dont want to bother changing it. So i read about line output converters. And would like to use it to upgrade my audio system. Basically because i'm impulsive i ordered everything i need but dont know exactly how to go about it. I would really appreciate a step by step guide to wiring in the Line output converter and amp/sub. Im not an electrician so dont have experience but i can follow instructions. So basically what i have is:
-SCOSCHE LOC2SL Car Stereo 2-Channel Line Output Converter
-InstallGear 14 Gauge AWG 100ft Speaker Wire
-BOSS Audio KIT10 4 Gauge Amplifier Installation Wiring Kit
-Crunch GTS-250 10" Passive Car Subwoofer 500W
-ALPINE BBX F1200 Amplifier
-Quick splice wire terminals
Any help would be much appreciated. Also a speaker wiring diagram with the wire colors would be very helpful.
This is what the stock radio looks like. Thank you,
Marcos

• 2009 Hyundai i30 Comfort cw Crdi 1.6

Offline Dazzler

• Admin
  • Laughter is the best medicine...

• au Australia
      Devonport Tasmania

• Best Car Forum on the Net
Welcome Marco. I can't help with your question, but while you wait for someone who can I recommend searching you tube. There are how to's on almost everything there!
  • 2021 MG PHEV ( had 4 x i30 plus a Getz an Elantra and a Tucson)

Unread Posts

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal